What I've learnt:
Doing this task aided me in developing ideas for how I wanted my magazine to look. I used this software to show the kind of look I want for my magazine. I split the flipbook into front page, contents page and double spread. with a different style of shot for each section. For the fashion aspect, I don’t want to be hugely specific or stereotypical, and have the models wearing what they want to wear, and that express themselves. The locations differ, again, with each section. I would like a darker background for the front page, and maybe have the models with their respective instruments (like on the first page above). For the contents page, have a mixture of live shots and photos of them looking at the camera in a specific location (as shown). And finally, for the double page spread, I would like to have the models in a photography studio with a white background, so that can bleed into the background of the text in the article.
No comments:
Post a Comment