Rowan Vincent AS Media

Labels

  • 1) Preliminary Task (8)
  • 2) Research and Planning (28)
  • 3) Construction (24)
  • 4) Final Pieces (3)
  • 5) Evaluation (12)

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Flat Plan - Reverb Magazine

What I've learnt:
   Doing this flat plan has helped me develop my magazine ideas, in turn helping me decide what I'm going to put on my final contents page.
Posted by Unknown at 04:11
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 2) Research and Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2013 (60)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • Flat Plan - Reverb Magazine
      • Reader Profile/Rate Card
      • Music Magazine Name/Logo Ideas
      • Music Magazine Dragon's Den Pitch
      • Mood Board and Video
      • Thinking of a Concept
      • What I've learnt:    Through analysing these p...
      • Flat Plan
      • Contents and Double Page Research
      • Representation of Magazines
      • Survey Results Analysis
    • ►  September (17)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.