Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from the full product?
This course has helped me a lot to understand the process that magazine owners go through to produce a good quality music magazine every month or even week. This timeline aided me in chronologically listing the most important steps from the preliminary task, to finally being able to create a finished front page, contents page and double page spread. By studying other magazines, and the various codes and conventions of magazines, I was able to use, combine and challenge those codes, creating an eye-catching set of pages with bold fonts, colours and pictures. I did have to change a few things though, during construction. I ended up using a different type of don’t page picture than I planned, a different background for the double page spread, (very) different contents page.
No comments:
Post a Comment